FEATURES OF A SYSTEM
System has the following features :
- People : People include all those who are directly or indirectly related to the
- Infrastructure : Include all the physical facilities provided by the system.
- Rules, Policies & Regulations : Various procedures carried out to conduct a meaningful activity.
- Objective : It is the ultimate purpose of all the activities related to the system. If the features above mentioned exist, then we can say that a system exists. For example – An Educational System.
- People : Faculty, student, administrative staff etc.
- Infrastructure : Building, furniture, library etc.
- Rules and Regulations : Dress code, admission procedure, time table etc.
- Objective : For teachers, teaching and earning money. For students, to. gain
The study of system concept has 3 basic implementation :
- A system must be designed to achieve a predetermined objective.
- Interrelationship and interdependence must exist among the components.
- The objective of the organization as a whole have a higher priority than the objective of its sub-system.
Therefore, system should be :
- have common objective.